About: Terry Lea
- Utterly and completely happy to be a domestic dilettante who loves to garden, cook, bake, read, sew, clean, craft, organize and decorate. Sometimes all in the same day. Except the clean part - that comes after I make messes doing everything else. My blog is a mostly lighthearted look at the joyful art of being a wife, mother and loving owner of pets and plants and other living things.
Posts by Terry Lea:
Monday, February 10, 2014 Dismantling the mantel
Friday, February 7, 2014 Foodie Friday: Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
Wednesday, February 5, 2014 It’s my birthday and I’ll buy if I want to…
Monday, February 3, 2014 I like to call it MPTDD
Monday, January 20, 2014 Wait, what? Winter? Wow.
Wednesday, January 15, 2014 The lost day and one-dish wonders
Saturday, January 11, 2014 Where we gather together
Just a Dilettante
What’s for dinner? (Feb 3-9)Monday - Pepper Steak Sandwiches, Potato Salad
Tuesday - Chili-Lime Chops, Saffron Rice Pilaf, Green Beans
Wednesday- Vegetarian Chili Soup, Cheesy Biscuits
Thursday- Leftover Roundup
Friday - Lasagna, Garlic Bread
Saturday - ??
Sunday lunch - Poppy Seed Chicken, Lima Beans, Corn
*Denotes a new recipe
Top Posts & Pages
Looking for something?
- appetizers baking Bible Bible class birthdays blessings blogs breads cakes candy-making cats children Christianity Christmas church cleaning collecting containers cookies cooking crockpots decorating desk dogs eBay faith fall fall break family Fiesta Flylady food football gardening health holidays home projects hospitality housekeeping houses humor landscaping loose ends Monday musings movies moving New Years Eve ordering stuff organizing painting pasta plants rain real estate recipes resolutions running seasons secret sisters shopping snow soups South Carolina spring summer Sundays Thankful Thursdays Thanksgiving tomatoes vacations VBS vegetable gardening Vols weather winter
- Wooden Pallet Wall Art | modernhomeinteriordesign.com/wooden-pallet-… pinterest.com/pin/2688086714… 2 years ago
- Green Chile Chicken - not sure which looks yummier; the marinade or the melty-cheesy-green-chile-smo pinterest.com/pin/2688086714… 2 years ago
- Arnold Palmer Cake (Sweet Tea with Lemonade Frosting) pinterest.com/pin/2688086714… 2 years ago
- Recipe is here: bestyummyrecipes.com/spanish-rice-r… pinterest.com/pin/2688086714… 2 years ago
- All kinds of nifty ideas here. pinterest.com/pin/2688086714… 2 years ago