I recently came across a list of 32 truths for adults. Unfortunately there weren’t 32 weeks left in the year, or I would have posted one a week. But there are four months remaining in 2012, so I’ll share 8 of them on each 8th day of the month from now until December. (Those degrees in accounting and finance come in handy sometimes.) Read ahead if you want, but you’ll ruin the surprise.
- I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
- Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.
- I totally take back all those times I didn’t want to nap when I was younger.
- There is a great need for a sarcasm font.
- How are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet? (Actually, Martha Stewart showed me how years ago, but I still can’t fold T-shirts like she does.)
- Was learning cursive really necessary? (I can barely print my name these days, thanks to incessant keyboard use)
- Map Quest really needs to start their directions on # 5. I’m pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
There. I hope one or more of them made you chuckle. And just imagine what October 8 holds in store.