Last month, we covered the first 8 of 32 truths for adults. As promised, here are the next eight, on the 8th. I hope you enjoy them. (You didn’t read ahead, did you?)
- I can’t remember the last time I wasn’t at least kind of tired.
- Bad decisions make good stories.
- You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren’t going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
- Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection…again.
- I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
- “Do not machine wash or tumble dry” means I will never wash this – ever.
- When I miss your call by the last ring (Hello? Hello?) and I immediately call back, why does it ring nine times and go to voice mail? What did you do after I didn’t answer? Drop the phone and run away?
- I hate leaving my house feeling confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
Have a great day and smile at grumpy people. It’ll make ‘em wonder what you’re up to.